CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

28 November 2008

Randomness

I was at Hobby Lobby last week and all their fall stuff was 80% off. I had put a couple of pumpkins in the cart and as I was paying they changed everything to 90% off. Needless to say it was a bargain I couldn't pass up. I ended up getting $517 of stuff for $80 because some of the Christmas stuff I got was only 50% off. So on Sunday I was showing a friend my deals and she started decorating my house. I told her to come back Sunday for Christmas decorating.




More sells with the business.


One thing I absolutely love about Oklahoma, the sunsets and you are pretty much guaranteed a nice one every night.

Pictures just don't do it justice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOOKS BEATUMUS!!!!!!
lOVE YA

Andrea said...

I love your decorations! Nice work. I miss hobby lobby!